Sourdough workshop U3A – August 4, 10.00am at the Mudbrick Pavilion.
Gerard who taught us about bee keeping and fermenting vegetables is back to demonstrate three steps of making sourdough bread:
- Making the starter
- Making the dough
- Baking the bread
Your U3A does it again!
Bookings mandatory: Contact Glinda 5158 0083 – majorcoo @ bigpond.com
- Sourdough & Gluten Intolerance
- Flickr Bread, Pizza, Apfelstrudel
- Could 100-year-old sourdough be a myth?
- Reconstructing Medieval Bread
- Food in medieval times
- Hand baked sourdough
- The Rise and Fall of Sourdough
- The rise and rise of sourdough bread
- Sourdough in Egypt
- Sourdough Wikipedia
Would you like to know more about my bees, healing with honeycomb, organic gardening or superfoods / sauerkraut – Cabbage / sourdough / healthy livestyle? I invite you to follow my daily adventures on my Facebook and Mallacooty Honey Flickr pages.