Smart Meter Health Risk: No Smart Meter in Mallacoota on our property: Our electricity provider, SP AusNet, recently told us by mail that the “Victorian Government mandates that electricity meters, known as smart meters be installed in all Victorian households and small businesses by the end of 2013.”
I thought we live in a democracy? Our home is our private residence, which we bought with our own money, as well as our land. This is our private property.
Update 07/03/2017: VGCC Microwave electromagnetic fields
Since when can the government force themselves onto our private land and into our private home and force us to have a device installed without first asking for our consent and approval. This is the action of a dictatorship and not of a democratically run country. Democracy. This is what so many western leaders around the world say they are fighting for. And yet? Has Australian changed into a dictatorship overnight? Furthermore, the device which the government wish to install is a proven health risk. Why would the government want to willing – and forcibly – make their citizens sick?
I have been living with certain allergies since I was a child. I was allergic to different kinds of toxins (in the air, water and food) and especially to electronic pollution. Allergic reactions to e-smog do not only take the shape and form of dizziness, headache, burning sensation, pins and needles, nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, but also a kind of all-over body torture. I feel this straight away whenever I move too closely to certain electrical applicances, even a simple desk lamp. I have had to avoid high power lines, microwave ovens, mobile phones, satellite dishes and antennas for years now.
Despite this, the government wishes for me to accept the new smart meter in my home. The smart meter is mobile technology: it sends and receives electronic signals without the medium of a cable. These frequency waves can move through any kind of structure, including the human skull and directly affect the brain. Even if the brain is not the intended target, the brain and its neurological system is interfered with and the brain’s own frequencies overlapped. Small amounts over the day, is a large amount of influence over a long period of time. The risk is too great from a health perspective to allow this into our lives.
When the government starts with the smart meter, what will they want to push through next? What will be the next device they want in our homes? What right do they have to tell us free citizens of Australia what we should or shouldn’t have in our private residences?
Australia, wake up to what your government is doing and to the effects of what modern wifi technology is also capable of doing.
Allergy in Australia Links 2013
- Stop Smart Meter in Victoria (April 2013)
- Stop Smart Meter – Legal Avice Reminder (April 2013)
- No Smart Meter Forum (April 2013)
- I understand that Contract law …. (April 2013)
- State Government says …. (April 2013)
- ABC Gipsland – State Government says … (April 2013)
- Smart Meters – Health Issues
- Smart Meters – Actions you can take
- No Smart Meter – Kit
- Click here for a kit for those who are Electro-sensitive
- Sign in the “NO SMART METER IN VICTORIA” Competition
- Australia Today – Smart Meter the hidden truth
- Australia Today – Direct Energy Weapons in Australia
- Australia Today – Mind Control Australians >>> other Topics
- Australia Today – Weather Modification
- Smart Meter how and why to stop them
- The hidden danger of Smart Meter >> Harvard Trained Public Health Physician Warns of Smart Meter Dangers
- Are Smart Meter Microwave Weapon? >> Jerry Flynn
Would you like to know more about my bees, healing with honeycomb, organic gardening or superfoods, bushwalking or simply wish to join me on a motorcycle trail (road, dirt or gravel) around Mallacoota, in Victoria or New South Wales? I invite you to follow my daily adventures on my Facebook and Wolfraider and Mallacooty Honey Flickr pages. If you have any questions, or would like to get in contact, please send me an email (I speak English and German). I look forward to hearing from you soon!